Compare the difference between the Octagon Hearts & Arrows diamond against a normal GIA Triple Excellent Round Brilliant Diamond.
The Octagon has 88 facets with 8 Hearts & Arrows, and is cut to the maximum light return, outperforming any standard GIA Triple Excellent Round Brilliant diamonds.
You may also check out the different ways you can set your Octagon diamond in the video below!
We've just received a new shipment of Octagon diamonds!
The Octagon has been one of our most popular diamond cuts and we've often had limited stocks available. What makes this diamond challenging to cut is not only its 88 facets and 8 Hearts & Arrows, but each is cut to have perfect optical symmetry and maximum light performance.
View our Octagon diamond under various lighting (sunlight, daylight, etc.) to see the difference!
Each of our rings are individually handcrafted by our Master Crafter, where we are able to provide you a full customization service! From the material and design of the band to the intricacy of the prong head, everything can be customized to your preference!
In this video, we'll walk through with you of what to expect and how we can go about to customize your perfect ring!
1. After you have selected your diamond, we would scan it into our Sarin machine which would give us a virtual dimension of your exact diamond.
2. A 3D render of your ring design will be created with your virtual diamond, with a 360 degrees view of your design. The 3D render can be further revised to your preference.
3. When you have selected your final 3D render, we may superimpose your diamond ring on to your partner's hand. This will allow you to visualize how your diamond and ring design will look on her finger! You may check out more about our superimpose technology here.
4. If you would like, we may use your 3D render file to create a wax mold of your ring! This will give you a physical feel and view of how your ring design will look in real life. You may read out more about our Revo wax machine here.
5. With your approval, we will proceed to handcraft your final ring and begin creating your masterpiece!
All of our rings comes with,
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary cleaning and prong checks
- 2 free re-sizing
- 2 free replating and repolishing
- 1 free laser engraving
Feel free to call us at 67332925 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
A Super Ideal Cut diamond on a customised flower theme ring solitaire ring, with rosegold petal prongs. Adding rosegold elements to your ring helps create a contrast to highlight its features. While leaving the band tapered (thick to thin towards the diamond), it emphasizes the main diamond, giving it a stronger and larger presence.
All of our ring customizations comes with a 3D render, where we are able to design your ring to your preference before crafting! Email us at email@example.com to find out more.
Here's a Super Ideal Cut diamond on a customized pave double band twist design. The ring is handcrafted in 18k white gold, beautifully made to be proportional to the main diamond.
The side profile of this design is made in such a way that you can view the completely (unblocked) side view of the diamond, giving the appearance that the main diamond is suspended in the air! This is a popular feature for 4 prongs designs, which can bring out the main diamond.
Stay tune to our Youtube Channel for more videos, https://www.youtube.com/user/JPJannPaul
Ever wondered how your diamond ring will look on your partner's hand? This video would be perfect for you!
Using the latestest cutting edge technology, we are able to scan your diamond into our program to get its exact dimensions. Using its dimensions, we will create a 3D render of your ring design, which will be done proportional to your main diamond and finger size!
By using a simple handshot of your partner's hand, we will superimpose your diamond and ring design on her hand, giving it a 99% accuracy of how your engagement ring will turn out!